Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm currently having...

I'm currently having the following love/hate relationships:


Kanye West
I love him - he is MAD talented, he has MAD style, he is not afraid to be himself
I hate him - he is arrogant, smug, and has an attitude of total entitlement


My CAR
I love it - the luxury, the speed, the creature comforts, the wood grain in the steering wheel
I hate it - we are so upside down on it


The BITCH who brought in a fresh Christmas batch of Krispy Kremes to the office
I love her - it was the perfect pick me up for a dreary, damp, freakishly warm day
I hate her - I'm on my second one in 2 hours


Georgia's BRITAX carseat
I love it - it is SO FUCKING easy to install, it is truly a life-changing car seat
I hate it - it smells like fresh puke despite several washings of the cover and all reachable parts following last evenings barf fest

My brother
I love him - he is my brother, he is an amazing person and artist, he is hilarious, I hate him - he really hurts my feelings








O

2 comments:

  1. So, Josh bought a dozen donuts from Dunkin last night and we are in a contest, everytime one of us has one the other has to have one too. So, after my shower today, I asked josh if other people often bought a dozen donuts and ate them in a 24 hour period like us. How gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are gonna blog about honesty and family dynamics- do it honestly, and no one does this better or more eloquent that you my sister. Don't be safe or beat around the bush.

    ReplyDelete