Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I am uncontrollably meticulous and thirsty...

Thirsty as ever, I grabbed a fresh Diet Coke as I was leaving the house to do some annoying errands today. I got a few miles away before I realized I'd left my crack, I mean, Diet Coke, in the garage while I was loading annyoing errand crap into the car.

Immediately upon this realization, I became psychotically thirsty. I saw mirages of hot, sandy deserts and dusty camels. My toungue felt thick and heavy, and my nose could distinctly remember the tingle that comes with the first few tingly sips of a pristine Diet Coke. I considered driving back home for it, knowing it was wasteful to let it get flat and warm while I did annoying errands.

Soon enough, rational thought returned and I just bought another Diet Coke. But when I got home, I made a point of locating the original can and I finished that one too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?!






O

No comments:

Post a Comment