Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Drug Addicts are STUPID!

Every time I tune in to A&E's Intervention, I wonder how on earth these dumbasses "...agree to be in a documentary about addiction..." but "...do not know they will soon face an intervention."

This show is FAMOUS!? If I was an addict, I'd totally watch it if for no other reason than to gather new addict ideas.

At first I thought: Duh! Drug addicts don't remember to pay their cable bill! But COME THE F ON! If your closest family and friends are familiar enough with the show to have secured your dumbass a starring episode, you MUST have at least heard of it before.

I guess it's the mind-set of only hearing what you want to believe and disregarding the rest. I am sure that deep down, these people want attention and help for whatever their problems are so even the information they are disregarding consciously is being received subconsciously but SERIOUSLY?! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THAT COMING? They cannot all be such talented actors...

I know if I ever see the cameras headed my way, I'ma run my ass off in the opposite direction!




O

1 comment:

  1. When they are approached it is not as if they want help, they want to do nothing but get high or drunk or whatever their addiction may be. So why are they even interested in this little interview game or publicity game? it is not like they get money in exchange for time? If anything it seems it would impede on their time to get the crack or throw some brewskies back. I have thought of this very same topic before. Well stated my friend. Well stated.

    ReplyDelete