Monday, January 12, 2009

You think you know, but really you have no idea...

My best friend Amy and I have decided. The Office simply cannot be as funny for people who do not work in an actual office. Sure, we all identify and it's sortof funny even if you don't work in an office.

When you do work in an actual office, it's a 100% effective show. You nearly jump out of your skin it's so funny. It's all in the understated nuances and details that they portray so perfectly. You're missing so much unless you know these cues from working in an office.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered why I just didn't think it is a brilliant show... Thanks for clearing that up for me.

    Funny though, I think Boston Legal was brilliant and I never worked in a law firm...

    hmmmmm... Nope, still don't think Office is even close to being good, it just plain sucks.

    ReplyDelete