Saturday, January 17, 2009

Suck it, Angelina Jolie!

I am disgusted by the elitism of Hollywood!


First of all, I wasn't even sure I believed that David Duchovny was ACTUALLY suffering from sex addiction when it made headlines that he checked into rehab last summer. I suspected it was a marketing strategy for Californication as opposed to a being side-affect of starring in that show. I was quite sure that in about 20 years he would reveal this little secret as being PR rather than a genuine personal problem. Why else would Tea Leone stand by, steadfast?


Secondly, what the fuck do I care what he does in his personal life? I sort of hate how the rehab affairs of celebrities are so public. It's literally the equivalent of rubber necking so you can see the gory details of a horrible car crash and then complaining how awful it was to see. That is a human life! He is a human being! It's rather indecent that there is a demand for this type of news, but clearly there is profit in this genre of information.


Third, who the F is Hollywood to snub him at the recent Golden Globe awards and look down on him "sadly"? It makes me like him or want to root for him even more!

Screw you Hollywood! All of you a-holes just need to jump on the indignant bandwagon already and quit acting! It's not as if any of you are saving the world either! Oh sorry! Except for you, Angelina! I forgot that you are Mother Theresa for the millenium. Please note, reader, I am being SO sarcastic, I can't stand Angelina - somebody needs to tell her that you can't buy grace, or dignity, not even in a third-world country.





O

4 comments:

  1. Don’t you think this post is a bit contradictory? You bash the media for intruding on one celebrity yet you make judgments about another celebrity based entirely on information the media supplies to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you? The blog consistency police? Just enjoy my rants! You always know what I mean anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think that Angelina is terribly graceful (even though I want to hate on her for doing bad things with a married man). I hate that she broke the rules and STOLE a man from another woman- totally against the rules. Girls have unspoken rules- she could have had any other man and she went for HIM? WRONG, and I resent that too. I think you have transferred this resentment to other things. She has done so much good, she is a super mom, and she is so darn gorgeous it is simply irritating.

    Additionally, you love Jen A. You think you and Jen Aniston are BFF. You think you and Jen Aniston hang out together in your free time. YOU DON'T. I still ache for Jen too, but Angelina DOES do good for the world and she is really pretty in a skanky, wearing blood around her neck kind of way.

    ReplyDelete