Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where you'll find me...

1. I love to decorate but I have committment issues and no budget dedicated to it so there are no curtains in any room in my house other than the kids' room. I do have white plantation blinds on every window.

2. I wish people still made mix discs like they used to make mix tapes back in the day. When was the last time you got a really good mix disc out of the blue and you actually giggled with anticipation waiting for the next track to begin?

3. If I was famous, I'd want to be like Gwen Stefani.

4. I fall more in love with Justin every day.

5. I love the F word and Diet Coke almost equally. I use the F word gratuitously despite how vulgar it probably is. I drink enough Diet Coke to feel like I need to quit. I have quit before and I will again. I really just love love them both, they're like old friends.

6. It's funny how friends, times, life shifts so continuously that these braids are made and sometimes you're the outside band and sometimes you're on the inside band. I love that I can truthfully say that I still count the same friends I had beside me when I was 15 as currently present although the degrees of presence are always fluctuating.

7. I like to believe that I am super-flexible and laid back but I suspect that I do not love change as much as I wish I did and I'm high strung (in all the right ways!).

8. I am pissed that Victorias Secret no longer carries laundry detergent. WHAT THE FUCK!?




O

No comments:

Post a Comment