Friday, March 6, 2009

Warsh your arse!

The ladies rooms' (yes, plural, as in all 5 of them) at my new office ALL STINK. Not like poop, which unbelievably, I'd prefer. They smell like steamy, greasy lady-parts that haven't made contact with soap or water in a very long time. DIIIRTY! And the air in there is always warm and humid - intensifying the rotten smell. And the water at the taps is ICE cold all the time. It's an awful, unclean place. On the upside, the soap dispenser, water faucet, and paper towel dispensers are all hands-free, but even after I wash my hands, I'm sure to use one of the various, also hands-free hand sanitizer dispensers on the way back to my workspace.

Sick.









O

4 comments:

  1. Someone once tried convincing me that unique female "smell" was simply a cleaner or the smell of bleach.. I still think it is unclean lady parts. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Nothing worse. High tail it outta there and look for a disabled bathroom, preferably a singlet somewhere in the building. Lock yourself in there and run the water while you go about your biz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pps. I have been having issues with your word selection thingy. Very very annoying, in fact it has impeded me from leaving at least 6 comments on previous posts. didn't have time to mess around and it would not verify. said "loading ..." and would not provide a code.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog thru Google, and fosbobetund that it’s really informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels

    ReplyDelete